Lots of Tera Beta (Class previews, city previews and a dungeon preview) footage and Guild Wars 2 footage on the video players at the bottom of this page or at Youtube.com/Bahska
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionThis patch doesn't really have anything interesting for players, it's mostly a bug fix patch with a way to consolidate most of the Patch 4.3 hotfixes into the game files to display them properly.
If you are testing the 64-bit client, make sure to remove it before the patch, as it blocks the update from working correctly. You can find the full list of files to remove in the support article. There is no new 64-bit client uploaded yet, so you will have to make do with the old 32-bit client until an update is released.
The only significant change is the refinement of the Scroll of Resurrection interface. The new strings hint at the 5 unused invite limit being changed into a daily limit, along with the newly listed 100 limit in Account Management.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- SOR_DEFAULT_MESSAGE - "Remember the good times in WoW? I do, so it's time to come back!"
- SOR_DISABLE_CHOOSE_A_TARGET - "Select someone to send the invite to."
- SOR_DISABLE_NO_INVITES_LEFT - "You cannot send any more invites today."
- SOR_INSTRUCTION_EMAIL - "Enter an E-mail address:"
- SOR_INSTRUCTION_SELECT - "Select a friend or guild member:"
- SOR_NUM_REMAINING - "Invites left today: %d"
- SOR_SUCCESSFULLY_SENT - "Your Scroll of Resurrection has been sent!"