Notice: As a test this page currently uses a small amount of your cpu power (configurable by you) instead of annoying ads.

Please consider whitelisting us in adblock and leaving it running while you view this website but you can always opt out by pressing pause on the app in the right side bar. Visit https://coinhive.com/ for more info

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest by Siiz (US-Senjin / Premonition)


Siiz from Premonition recently acquired Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest and answered some more questions about it on the Official forums. The short version version being that the proc acts just like you are casting a copy of the spell again. You can see a quick World of Logs test here.


  • When a direct damage spell causes a proc, the same spell is cast again instantly with no travel time.
  • The direct damage proc can crit, hit, or miss, just like casting a normal spell.
  • When a DoT spell causes a proc, the Wrath of Tarecgosa spell is cast instantly, matching the DoT spell's damage.
  • The proc consumes buffs like Fingers of Frost, just like manually casting the same spell again would.
  • The proc also causes buffs, such as when a proc occurs from Arcane Blast.
  • Spells that are not direct damage or DoT will not cause a proc. (e.g. Frostfire Orb)
  • A proc from a proc hasn't occurred yet.

Siiz explained how he got the staff so quickly on his guild's forum.

From the Premonition Forums:
To anyone who said I exploited, I didn't and never would. Let me explain how it went down.

I finished my eternal embers part the week we got 6/7 HM (the reset of July 5th) so I started my branch quest the next week (the week of July 12). People didn't realize you could get the portal quest items from normal mode and not have to kill the bosses so in the end we got all the quest items from normal mode bosses and killed the legendary boss. After we killed the legendary boss we cleared 6/7 hardmodes on the week of July 12th (the same reset we did portal quest). Each 25M heroic boss drops 50?-64? cinders with normal rag at the time dropping~55ish?

I collected all my cinders and got the runestaff about halfway through the raid week of the 26th, leaving about 2-3? bosses up that week for me to collect souls from. Heroic 25M bosses give 17-19 souls per boss. So even if I got the worst luck in the world at 17 a boss I still would have made it in 2 1/2 weeks.

I collected souls from those 2-3 bosses + the next two full weeks to get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment